NIA-Swissre Seminar on Digital Disruption: Embracing Digital Innovation in (Re)Insurance Business on 7th February 2020 at Hotel Trident, Mumbai
Dear Broker Members,
Subject: NIA-Swissre Seminar on Digital Disruption: Embracing Digital Innovation in (Re)Insurance Business on 7th February 2020 at Hotel Trident, Mumbai
Wish you all a very happy new year.
National Insurance Academy in collaboration with Swissre, is organizing the second international seminar on the topic of “Digital Disruption: Embracing digital innovation in (Re) Insurance Business on 7th February 2020 at Hotel Trident, Mumbai.
Dr. Subhash C. Khuntia, Chairman, IRDAI and Mr. M.R. Kumar, Chairman, LIC of India have consented to be the inaugural speakers, plus other eminent speakers from afro-asian region are also expected to deliberate at the seminar.
Around 350 to 400 insurance executives, risk managers, brokers, including the CEO’s and the senior executives of insurance companies in Asia and African regions are expected to participate in this seminar.
The major topics covered in the seminar are:
1. Embracing New age technologies – Block-chain technology, Internet of Things (IoT), RPA, and Telematics, etc., in Insurance Business,
2. Applications of Artificial Intelligence: Machine Learning and Deep Learning techniques in Insurance.
3. Embracing Digital Innovation in (Re)Insurance Business, and
4. Cyber Security, Cyber Laws and Data Protection-Cyber Insurance.
Realizing the importance of the seminar, we recomend your participation in this important seminar.
Copy of the seminar brochure is enclosed for your kind perusal.
With kind regards,
- What are they doing for big and small brokers
We look forward working with you on this again. I wish you the very best for the holiday season and hope you will get the chance to have a nice break.