The Economic Times Insurance Summit 2018′ on 06th December 2018 @ Hotel Sahara Star, Mumbai
6th December, 2018 | Sahara Star, Mumbai
We are pleased to announce the 5th Annual Edition of The Economic Times Insurance Summit 2018, scheduled on 06th December, 2018 at Hotel Sahara Star, Mumbai. A well established and evolved insurance sector is an advantage for economic development of a country, hence, it is of immense importance to address the major issues of the industry on a multi-stakeholder collaborative platform to examine the challenges faced by the insurance sector.
This conference will provide a high-level, multi-stakeholder platform to Government Officials, Life Insurance Companies, Non-Life Companies, Insurance broking Companies, InsuranceTech Companies, to discuss on wide range of issues and challenges they face.
Please find below the key topics of discussion:
- Chief Guest Address: Putting India as a favoured Destination in Financial Sector, specially ‘Insurance’
- Panel Discussion: Crystal Ball Gazing the Next Decade in Insurance
- Standalone: Risk and Security challenges in the evolving sector of Insurance
- Growth aspect of the Bancassurance segment.
- Ayushman Bharat – Creating a Healthy, Capable and Content new India
- Panel Discussion: Disruptive Technologies Disrupting Markets
- Debate: Digitation V/S Go-to Executives – Which is more effecting in selling Insurance?
- Inclusive Session: Wooing the Customer – Can’t Survive Without Them
- Case Study: Different Cultures, Similar Problems – How other progressive countries are solving insurance problems
- Fireside Chat: The importance of Customer Experience in Next Gen Insurance World
Some of our key speakers and advisory board members:
- Tapan Singhel – MD & CEO, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
- R.M Vishakha – MD & CEO, Indiafirst Life
- Anuj Gulati – MD & CEO, Religare Health Insurance Co
- Tarun Chugh – MD & CEO, Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
- Vijay Sinha – MD & CEO, DHFL General Insurance
- Nilesh Sathe – Member (Life), IRDA
To confirm your participation for The Economic Times Insurance Summit, 2018, please write to email@example.com
For more Information call on + 91 9920275207
write back or Log on to www.et-insurance.com