Webinar Lecture Series on Insurance for Broker Members
Dear Broker Members,
Further to communication dated 27/2/2019 from President Shri Sanjay Kedia, the Association has taken an initiative of webinar Lecture series on Insurance, starting Friday, March 8, 2019.
The schedule of webinars till Jun 2019 is given below for your readily reference.
The first webinar to be held at 3.00 pm on 8/3/2019 will be on the important current topic “Impact of GIC circular on premium”.
All are requested to join on the appointed date and time.
Schedule of webinars and the guidelines are given below for information of Members.
Schedule of webinars for the period March to May 2019
|S.no||Topic||Date of webinar||Name of Speaker|
|1||Impact of GIC Circular on Insurance premium||8/3/2019||Sh Hari Radha Krishana (hari@amicusbrokers,com)|
|2||Cyber Risk||15/3/2019||Dr N Raveenderan firstname.lastname@example.org|
|3||Fire Insurance Coverage’s , Exclusions, Add On cover||12/4/2019||Members are invited to deliver talk on any of these topics.|
|4||Precautions to be taken while buying the Fire Insurance with case studies||26/4/2019|
|5||Claim settlement under fire Insurance with case studies||10/5/2019|
|6||Marine Cargo Insurance with all clauses||24/5/2019|
|7||Precautions to be taken while buying Marine cargo Insurance||14/6/2019|
|8||Claim and case studies of Marine Cargo insurance||28/6/2019|
- The topics at serial no. 3 to 8 are tentative and can be changed as per member’s request.
- Duration of webinar will be of 60 -90 minutes. The speaker has to intimate in advance the duration of his talk.
- PPT is to be sent one week before the date of webinar.
- No remuneration will be paid to any speaker but memento i.e trophy with the speaker name will be awarded.
- The webinar on the topic “Claims” will be preferred from the Surveyor.
- All webinar will be recorded for future reference and will be available at the website of IBAI, the same can be listened by paying the nominal fees of Rs 100/- per webinar.
- Any specific query of the members may be sent to the speaker in advance or after the webinar at the email of the speaker with a copy to email@example.com
- IBAI will be maintaining the panel of speakers, interested Members are requested to submit their names along with the topic to Vice- President shri S. K. Jain at firstname.lastname@example.org and IBAI at email@example.com.
- The link of the webinar will be sent on the email id available at the website of IBAI, therefore, all member are requested to provide the correct email id.