1. Duration of training: 5 hours.
2. Course Contents: As per syllabus prescribed by IRDA.
3. After the Course: Examination will be conducted.
4. Payment can be made using Debit and Credit cards.
5. Once the Course and Examination is completed the Sponsors/Members (brokers) can generate certificate on their own letter head with signature and stamp.
6. Fees: Rs 250/- plus GST
Everyone has to register individually. In case a Member is sponsoring more than five persons, he should send the date in excel sheet (Name of the Broking Company, Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Aadhar Card Number) to email@example.com. In addition to it, payment through NEFT/RTGS vide bank particulars as under:Continue